Sunday 3 February 2013

[ScreenCap] Younique - Max Step




Here we have a SUB-unit of SMTOWN known as Younique which I think is like a dance group. The selected members from different groups in SMent are known for their dancing skills although I might have several 'comments'. The members are Eunhyuk (SJ), Henry (SJ-M), Taemin (SHINee), Hyoyeon (SNSD), Kai (EXO-K) and Luhan (EXO-M). I personally would prefer Lay to be the representative from EXO-M instead of Luhan. I'm not saying Luhan is not a good danceer but Lay has already been presented as the dancer in the group. I would also mention Xiu Min but he's actually korean so fair enough. BUT the ONE angry complain to SM from me would be Hyoyeon's appearance which only occurs HALF-WAY through the MV!! WTH?? Considering the fact that she's the least idol (among the Younique members) ro receive screen-moments, why didn't you give a chance here?? Huh...~ anyways, if you have not seen the awesome choreography performed, check out the MV!


MV:























No comments:

Post a Comment