Saturday 30 March 2013

[ScreenCap] Bang Yong Guk - I Remember



Some of you (maybe~) realize I'm posting about BYG's solo single twice but this is just dedicated to the MV's screenshots as the previous post was dearly lacking. Also, BAP released another version of "I Remember" with Daehyun as the vocals instead of Yang Yoseob. Now, I can't say who's better 'cause each has his own interpretation of it but both do meet "I Remember's" standards. After practising my screencap skills for over a year, I can finally capture BYG's charismatic, cool yet bad-ass shots in this MV. To be honest, I only realized how many good shots there were in "I Remember" while doing a small pic-gift for BYG - bringing up the fact that today is BYG's birthday!!! (31.03.2013) - and could not resist myself from instantly going on a capturing-craze for this MV and here I am, posting this article in tribute to BYG's birthday. I could also be influenced by BYG being my bias but damn, some of these shots are just SUPERB. From BYG rocking with the band to BYG getting all bloody shot up, this is my kind of feel. Just a heads up, you "might" think some photos are duplicates or just the same BUT there are small details separating them which due to my greed, could not just pick which to post and in the end, just both. Now let's cut to the chase and rock on to "I Remember"~!!


MV :


Daehyun's Version :




















































































No comments:

Post a Comment