Thursday 7 March 2013

[ScreenCap] BAP - Stop It



Cute?? Aegyo?? Mischief?? Shy?? Naive?? Have we ever thought of associating BAP with these traits??? Hell no in my mind! Alas. . . . . .as if knowing, BAP came out (again) with another mini album, titled track "Hajima (Stop It)". This is song was the TOTAL opposite of the past songs they've done although we should've seen it coming after Crash~ Who knew BAP would go to this extent in experimenting?! I applause to the attempt but this MV is NOT for me. Purely song wise, it does grow and watching the live performance helps as the dance still maintains that sort of rough, hip, edgy feel with a dash of playfulness. Capturing this MV was not a genuine eye-candy as the whole MV was really on them being silly & almost parodying! Some of the shots below are just pure fun & hilarious to look at, especially when you've initially grown to BAP's "warrior" concept. Story wise, I still do not fully understand the whole plot line and since I do not enjoy watching the MV, I'll just leave it at that~ If you have not checked out the MV, please do so first to enjoy (and maybe even cringe) at the cute attempts of BAP; Yong Guk, I'm eyeing you right there  ( > _ >)  Also, I recommend watching the posted live performance below to see the whole choreography & maybe even ease the song better into your heart  =P


MV:


Performance:



























I never realized there was some kind of ritual-pattern thing underneath him  =O  I guess that explains him becoming the devil~































No comments:

Post a Comment